tirsdag 27. oktober 2009

Darker Days

What a day!!
It started out well, but 500 m from work I crash my car. Driving in the back of the car in front of me. DAMN! Hope it´s not getting to expensive! ARGH.
Work was stressful and that makes me tired. And it doesn´t help that it´s getting dark at 4 pm outside. Don´t like it!! I have just been hanging around at home trying to find out where to be a volunteer!?
Im thinking a lot about Tanzania. Think the best thing would be to find a number to call and get some help and info. Not easy to find it all by your self at the web!

Wish I still was at Fiji!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ah it would be nice to lay on this gorgeous beach again! I miss it so much! The people, the food the silence the everything!!!
Photos by me.

Ingen kommentarer: